Friday, February 19, 2010

Stomach Virus Toronto 2010 R&P:woodstock Is Feeling Better!?

R&P:woodstock is feeling better!? - stomach virus toronto 2010

well all day yesterday and today I had a stomach virus outbreak, and about 13 times (and lost about 7 pounds.) and have eaten in the last 4 meals. But now I feel better.

This is a song that you are in someone when they are sick or when you are sick and you want one.

BQ: How was your day?
BQ2: What is the worst illness you ever had?
BQ3: Yuck! Why did you do that?
Ibex Bq4: What was the first song to mind when I say that's coming ... ill
BQ5: Have you ever asked someone one manslut "

Recommended Categories: Pregnancy and parenthood newborns
Travel and City-Toronto

ridiculous

1 comment:

Right On Time (Michigan) said...

Nice that you feel better!

Get Back - The Beatles

BQ: day has just begun, so far.
BQ2: a stomach virus, but in comparison to yours, it was nothing.
BQ3: Because I have the right to freedom of expression.
Ibex Bq4: SOS - Jonas Brothers, I feel bad when my sister plays the song on your HI-Fi
BQ5: No.

Post a Comment