Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bowel Infection Baby My 7 Week Old Baby Is Struggling With Winds, Has Few Bowel Movements And Has A Cold. What Can Be The Cause?

My 7 week old baby is struggling with winds, has few bowel movements and has a cold. what can be the cause? - bowel infection baby

my son is 7 weeks old. WHE status of antibiotics for an ear infection, before 5 weeks, and when you're done, receiving antibiotics for more scratched his chest. Then I went to see his pediatrician and told me to take antibiotics. Poos, now only once every 3 days, and only a little. I've seen today, shit has a yellow color., Its almost green. it does not break wind and more. I fight with him. it is a little restless, and sleeps well. hes sucking my nipples and then begins to drink, while crying. What could be wrong with your belly?

No comments:

Post a Comment