Saturday, February 6, 2010

Aching Legs After Wearing Heels Help Needed....My Legs And Feet Ache After Only A Couple Of Hours Of Walking.?

Help needed....My legs and feet ache after only a couple of hours of walking.? - aching legs after wearing heels

My legs hurt thigh. My little finger of my left foot seems worse, and I realized that blue and swells the veins. My feet are thin, my two little toes are a little behind my toes next. My job is occupied mostly men and instead choose to sit, but if it is busy to sit down. In general, the problem is not, but I noticed during the night that I was a tingling in the legs, especially in the fingers. The problem of pain is mainly on weekends when I go shopping. I usually make at least 30 minutes a day hike, but lately we have not done much. This problem is only the beginning in the last two months. I wear leather shoes with easy sales. I am 163cm in height and 62.5 kilograms. Can you help me?

2 comments:

gillianp... said...

Not specify if you have high cholesterol and much less how old is she? The influence of peripheral arterial disease (PAD).

blonde.b... said...

Must consult I can tell you that you have a doctor.Are you a diabetic diet? I have foot problems are simular.Mine every hour standing in my work in my place.Mine is anckles.You may need to have a better smoothly shoes.I pain in my feet.Very.

Post a Comment