Thursday, February 18, 2010

Enlarged Spleen Kidney Cancer Just Found Out My Cat May Have Cancer??

Just found out my cat may have cancer?? - enlarged spleen kidney cancer

My cat of 12 years underwent scan after losing much weight. (he is 6 lbs.) noted that to extend his liver, kidneys and spleen and fluid in the chest. I was told that these are signs of lymphoma. They said the only way to definitely would not know a biopsy, but the way the liver is made would not be able to get a good example. Suppose, then was what it was and put my cat on prednisone (10 mg twice daily). "I think I only understood by this phenomenon seriously and are not fully involved. I have always plenty to eat but has difficulty walking, and the mortal remains thin. People say they know when it's time to let your pet because your pet, "says" they. "I do not want to see, like my cat, but you do not want to Hin my sleep, if need be. When I look, I feel I want to live, he is not ready to die. But maybe I'm wrong. I do not know what to do, please help.

2 comments:

Dahoss65 said...

Well, I had my cat for the last fourteen years from the time he was two months. When I about ten years, I noticed a bump on the side of the mandible. I took him to the vet and told him that he has cancer and probably less than six months, "said the vet, that these things usually spread rapidly in small animals. Well, he lived for four years.

During the first three years she remained active and healthy. He took advantage of life. The appetite is still good.

In the last six months of his life, I began to notice his chin began to withdraw slowly. But it was not in pain and held his appetite. Although it is almost always, which gradually diminish. Finally, I had to change his diet to a food fresher for longer, because on the chin turnung

Then, last month started the song ever larger, so he started to eat a heavy, soft foods. The principle was in a different configuration problems because of an infection of the urinary drainage of cancer.

Although he always had the desire to live, he knew that his hour had come. His body was not the cause discomfort and begin cooperation. I took him and held him while the doc gave the drug into the vein and humanity was asleep in my hands. And yes, I cried, and I often cry.

Let your cat suffer.

Here is a picture of my girlfriend.
http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic.php?u=17840j ...

inverse_... said...

I must have 2 cats euthanized, was a 16 years old, the other was about 20. He had kidney failure and one had hyperthyroidism. And nothing for me, were ready to go. It was a painful moment for me to guess to try to when the time had come. For the kidney, which has the point where it was vomiting large amounts of liquid / food at once ... Food still purrs, he gave no signs of pain, but fell to his weight and I could not bear to watch, knowing that his body was broken in itself to provide the nutrients you need. On the other hand, continue to eat, was very old and somewhat senile, obviously the audience was gone, I think he lost his eyes and he kept losing weight. Again, it was only me that the decisionsIt was time to go. He was skin and bones from that time.

Then I do not usually say. They do not mean "suffering" and a will to live. Their brains are simple ... Nature says its survival. They do not feel despair itself. It is all so on, until she can leave.

In both cases, I think he has waited too long. Since I could not let go, but I do not want to take, before they were ready. Finally, I realized they were not "ready" ....

Good luck to you. It's taken a very difficult decision.

Post a Comment