Thursday, February 4, 2010

Girdle Sites I Fell On My Butt Two Months Ago?

I fell on my butt two months ago? - girdle sites

Well, I saw all the questions on this site and other sites and I can not solve this problem. There are about two months, I slipped on water on the ground and landed hard on my butt. Everyone says it's a broken tailbone, but not in the area of the coccyx is my tip. Is pelvic girdle, or what? I do not understand how a broken tailbone, if my tailbone feels can be good, but my ass hurts. Not the coccyx in the lower back, like right above the butt crack? I thought it was no big deal, after I stayed where I pointed out a lot, but now I'm in pain when I'm sitting, standing, solid, sneezing, etc. I am 17 years old. It would now, if he did not run much healed, but just wait until it disappears? I had hoped to get plenty of exercise this summer, I really do not want to sit in order to cure this stupid pain.

1 comment:

rosebud said...

go to the doctor ...

Post a Comment