Friday, January 29, 2010

Why Do Africa Or Black People Have Yellow In Their Eyes I Saw A Black And White Striped Wasp, With Yellow Legs And Black Eyes. What Is It?

I saw a black and white striped wasp, with yellow legs and black eyes. what is it? - why do africa or black people have yellow in their eyes

I know it is winter and everything, and I always wondered what was this error that I saw in the summer. The PADI my neighbor, there was this wasp, which had black and white (instead of black and yellow) with bright yellow legs. His wings were the same, and his eyes were black. seemed so strange, so I thought it was a Killer Bee (of course I'm wrong) and I decided to go to if I do not itch. Who knows what the hell. I live in New Jersey, United States, then you do not say something like that from Africa or something, because I do not live there.

2 comments:

Don't be jealous. said...

"Most of them are black and yellow; *** Some are black and white (like the shamelessly )***, hornet Bald-faced hornet, while others have red background color instead of black belly in May."

Volleyba... said...

Perhaps Colletes bee?

Post a Comment