Monday, January 4, 2010

Carriers Liability Insurance Is There A Reliable, Reasonably Priced Liability Insurance Company For An Independent Concessionaire?

Is there a reliable, reasonably priced liability insurance company for an independent concessionaire? - carriers liability insurance

I take a small subsidy from home to drink, to fairs and festivals in Florida, and the need for liability insurance. It seems only a few companies there that offer this insurance, and I'm satisfied, I (Allied).

1 comment:

mbrcatz said...

Reasonable is in the eye of the beholder.

I suspect it will be about $ 1,500 per year for a maximum of $ 75,000 in gross costs. You have to buy a local independent agency, this - big companies like State Farm and Nationwide visit will not be in this type of account to be interested as I am sure you already know.

Post a Comment