Monday, January 18, 2010

How Much Does It Cost To Get Your Permit In Ohio Columbus, Ohio To Chicago...what Do I Really Need?

Columbus, Ohio to Chicago...what do I really need? - how much does it cost to get your permit in ohio

I recently moved from Columbus to Chicago, but decided the car in storage since the use of CTA and Metra You leave here to profitability. However, I miss my car, and I would like here. The fact is that the cars around the corner, almost every driver's side windshield sticker covered. I live north of Lincoln Park and south of Roger Park and Loyola University. I know I must get plates and registration iPass amended and updated my information, but what else?

Do I need a sticker from the city, despite the park in a closed batch? I need a permit for my area? Do I need an emissions test as I did when I bought it to get in Ohio? I drive a Honda Civic LX 01 Manual in almost perfect condition, and a vehicle ULE anyway.

1 comment:

dragonso... said...

Leaving the State of Illinois Department of Motor Vehicle information to the following address:


http://www.sos.state.il.us/services/serv ...

Post a Comment