Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hemangioma More Condition_symptoms What Are The Risks Of Hemangioma Of The Liver During Pregnancy?

What are the risks of hemangioma of the liver during pregnancy? - hemangioma more condition_symptoms

I have said recently it may have hemangioma of the liver. He had an ultrasound examination, which showed Leison 2 cm. The doctor recommended a CT scan, but I am now 4 months there. Well, the doctor gave me a lot about what I just said, having another baby. Well, I did my own research and I am a little worried because I read that if you are pregnant, can grow and there is no risk of rupture. Well, I had pain in my stomach, since before I was pregnant, and I think my question is: Should I worry or trust the doctor and not worry about that until I once the baby? I Should another doctor? The information there is more to know me or someone else can I say? Thanks

1 comment:

ilse72 said...

A small lesion, this should pose no problem for you or your children .... especially if you never knew you, because I had no symptoms.

The TC will only physicians make a definitive diagnosis. Your doctor is correct, you have nothing to fear. However, if you do not trust or feel doctor, or simply safer to get a second opinion, so do not by any means.

In the meantime, here is a website that is returned is what I said.
http://www.greenjournal.org/cgi/content/ ...

Post a Comment