Monday, December 7, 2009

I B S More Condition_symptoms How Can I Help B/f Feel More Comfortable About Using Curling Iron?

How can I help b/f feel more comfortable about using curling iron? - i b s more condition_symptoms

My b / fa shoulder length fair hair. I wanted to change their appearance, so that I have helped a small body, waves and relax in his usual place with a ponytail. I learn how to style with a curling iron. It is still a little hesitant. I have hurt you a lot more now to prepare and good for a man who uses a curling iron too. What do you think?

6 comments:

D said...

Let it be a man.

Why do women always want to change to humans?

Tony said...

NO NO NO that is so wrong, WTF? guys dont use curlers, Get A Grip ends before it for a man. !!!!! weird

Allie M said...

Try to quit, to the female, as it is not fair!

louisa said...

It's funny, the side that is used pink clips in her hair, etc.. He is a man, Incredible

Elias said...

I Would Points sil vous plait

Michael S said...

OMG, what ru trying to be a man gay or transsexual is simply wrong. It is a kind of love for God.

Post a Comment