Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baby Activity Table High Chair Replacement Part For Evenflo Baby Looney Tunes?

High Chair Replacement Part for Evenflo Baby Looney Tunes? - baby activity table

I am a mother 1st Time in a long time and love for the Baby Looney Tunes! I Have a Baby Looney Tunes Evenflo highchair that transforms into a table and a chair that I bought online. The person who sold it to me said it was just an activity table. Then I went online and discovered that a high chair doubles. I've also been asked whether they had the tray, and said they did not. If someone can tell me me the year and model number to help, then it would be great. Or if someone white tablet that goes with it and is willing to give or sell at a reasonable price, so I appreciate it. If you know how you pass a subject as one with the chair fits, then that would be great!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I have an online for $ 75. It seems a little too much for me, but if it is something you need, then go ahead.

Post a Comment